Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE

Go down 
+3
Dietrich Von Stauffel
Ron Adams
STBrian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
STBrian

Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE Empty
PostSubject: Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE   Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:33 pm

Okay... fine. Let's do this.

If you think you deserve A/N for a brood, post here and why. I need a central place to have all this stuff together as I go through every brood and figure out what should go out.

I'll assign some starting numbers and will budget some time at next session to hear arguments/demands/requests. :p
Back to top Go down
Ron Adams

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: GlassWalkers

PostSubject: Re: Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE   Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:17 am

Anyone involved with the Long Watch, from its existance being reviled by that spirit to the opening of the Cairn could make a claim for affinity with what ever he was. They followed and completed a spirit quest. Possibly also 'Performing deeds for a spirit brood outside of your Tribal Brood, putting yourself at great risk, expecting nothing in return.'
Back to top Go down
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE   Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:59 am

That would be Wendigo's brood.
Back to top Go down
Dietrich Von Stauffel

Dietrich Von Stauffel

Character sheet
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE   Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:35 am

Wierd But Wouldnt Trout be with the Other T's of Thunder Bird and Turtle ????? And the Spirit we carried the Key for wasnt that Sosondowah ????
Back to top Go down
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE   Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:08 pm

Wendigo.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE   Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:39 pm

Questing on behalf of the Great Trash Heap to destroy Truck-a-Saurus a couple months ago. J Bailey, me, Artemis and Tisiphone.
Back to top Go down
Dietrich Von Stauffel

Dietrich Von Stauffel

Character sheet
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE   Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:21 pm

I working on a List the problem is I have a crappy memory for names and I think I thru out my notes. Because I was trying to remember who was all with me on each of the events I am bringing up. Oh well I will submit it later when I am finished.

Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet
Tribe: Uktena

PostSubject: Re: Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE   Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:28 pm

The group which cleansed a junkyard on behalf of the Great Trash Heap can also claim some affinity there. I've forgotten precisely who was there, but a good chunk of Flux was there, and Dietrich was as well; I'm pretty sure there were a few others.
Back to top Go down
J Bailey

J Bailey

Character sheet
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

PostSubject: Re: Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE   Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:06 am

Poztive rats brood. Many chiminge and quest for the trash heep. The "owls inisedent"

Neg. Owls brood for the owl insedent
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Uktena

PostSubject: Re: Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE   Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:32 pm

For my fostern challenges I did a handful of nifty things to get in good with GThunder's brood. +1
Back to top Go down
https://fwlarp.rpg-board.net
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE   Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:43 pm

thumbs up all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE   Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:56 am

Vinny now has Cockroach affinity 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE   Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE Empty

Back to top Go down

Affinity / Notoriety LOG YO SHITE HERE
Page 1 of 1