Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Halvard Lodurson

Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn   Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Halvard is seen with his pack mate wandering the umbral bawn chatting with the smaller spirits, out looking for one in particular.
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Uktena

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn   Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:38 pm

The spirits are, for the most part, willing to converse with the Theurge; if he is somewhat different from most, well, you see all sorts in the Umbra. A world where trash heaps talk and ideas walk on two legs certainly has room for a couple of out-of-time Norsemen.
Back to top Go down
Halvard Lodurson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn   Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 5:07 pm

After some time of examining the spirits flitting about in the umbra, Halvard will come sit by a spider out spinning its web and patiently watch for some time.
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn   Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:37 pm

After a lengthy silence, the spider pauses. << One is puzzled by your presence. >>
Back to top Go down
Halvard Lodurson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn   Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:24 pm

<< It has been a long while since I have been able to sit and watch Gaia's work be done.  I do not wish to intrude on your work, but seek your knowledge when you are done. >>
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn   Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:38 pm

<< You will wait a long time, then, >> replies the spirit. << The spinning is only the beginning of the work; the waiting is everything. >>

It contemplates the Garou. << Your spirit has about it the scent of a very long wait already. What knowledge do you seek? >>
Back to top Go down
Halvard Lodurson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn   Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:32 am

<< I have traveled from a far away place to this new world.  I seek knowledge for myself and my pack to be able to bring the battle to the wyrm.  Things do not make sense in this place to me, but the old ways I know will work, we will bring the vengeance of the gods back into this realm to even the balance.>>
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn   Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 6:58 pm

<< Weaving a web is a work of precision. Be precise, please. What is it you wish of this one? >>
Back to top Go down
Halvard Lodurson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn   Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:11 am

<< I look for the aid of you and your kin to teach my tribe mate a gift. One that would allow more dominance against the wyrm within the umbral landscape. We wish to battle the wyrm here in this area that have overgrown in abundance and has not been put in check. I wish for you to teach the Battle Mandala. >>
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn   Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 5:26 pm

<< A fitting choice, for the Mandala must be woven as carefully as any web. But why does your tribemate not request this boon himself? >>
Back to top Go down
Halvard Lodurson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn   Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 2:26 am

<< For he is a warrior of the Get and does not possess the ability to speak with you as I. His motives are pure in the need to fight the wrym for wherever it lives and breeds and we wish to turn the tides of the umbral landscape back to that which we are used to. Gaia living through the wyld and reclaiming that which is hers. To do this we need more strength and weapons that currently only few can provide. This is why I come to you.>>
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn   Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:56 pm

The spider pauses in its weaving.

<< Gaia divided the Garou for a reason. Many whose motives are pure have served while remaining within the gifts and role assigned to their auspice. You ask much of a humble spider. >>
Back to top Go down
Halvard Lodurson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn   Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:42 am

<< To be able to better fight as a pack in the umbral landscape we ask for this tutelage, we are prepared to offer you a dead carcass under your web each month for a year to attract you food >>

OOC: mechanical expenditure of a gnosis per month for a year
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn   Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:28 pm

<< You ask for much, but offer little. When the Battle Mandala is woven, my people are often the first to suffer--we are many, and we are everywhere, and we are small. How am I to know that I will not regret this teaching? >>

The spider descends to directly in front of your muzzle.

<< You ask for much; I ask for much in turn:

One: You will both swear a ban not to knowingly harm the children of Spider, spirit or flesh. This will include giving any spider spirits in the area a chance to get clear before weaving the Battle Mandala.

Two: At any time in the next year, I or one of my kin may call upon you to perform a service for us, which you will perform to the best of your ability.

Do we have an agreement? >>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn   Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for a spider spirit on the bawn
Page 1 of 1