Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25

Go down 
+4
Dietrich Von Stauffel
Ron Adams
STBrian
Miguel Castillo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
STBrian

An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 Empty
PostSubject: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:50 pm

A shimmering spirit of ice appears at the bawn, flashing and twirling politely.
Back to top Go down
Dietrich Von Stauffel

Dietrich Von Stauffel

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:07 pm

*dietrich will approach it and waits patiently while he calls for Walker*
Back to top Go down
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:11 pm

While waiting, the spirit blurts out in English...

"Hello. This is a recording. I mean, I think you'll get that. This is on right? Okay good. Hi, this is Skunewan, I guess I'm head priest. I mean," pauses, then continues, his voice seeming a bit more sure of itself, "I'm the head priest of the great Stone Giants. We should talk. Yes. Let's talk. Shall we? Praise Gaia and all that. "

The spirit then pops away in a puff of logic.
Back to top Go down
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:17 pm

(The Spirit will pop up and deliver this same message to every Garou who appears on the Umbral Bawn on 11/25.)
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:51 pm

(Will it give us a chance to reply?)
Back to top Go down
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:02 pm

(Nope. It's clearly not a well commanded spirit.)
Back to top Go down
Dietrich Von Stauffel

Dietrich Von Stauffel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:24 am

*looks over at Miguel*
Well it appears that the Stone Giants that the Alpha was concerned about want to Talk..... perhaps we should go speak with him about and perhaps Walker about this!
Back to top Go down
Quills

Quills

Character sheet
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Black Furies

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:23 am

"If we can be sure that the spirit was from the stone Giants." Artemis says. "I think you remember the last thing they said to us was "come back and we'll kill you." They stomped the Old Bull's house. You don't attack an Elder of the nation and then say, "Sorries!"
Back to top Go down
Dietrich Von Stauffel

Dietrich Von Stauffel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:44 am

Ok, there is a story in there somewhere.... but I wasnt there when you confronted them... Perhaps you would care to share the story first hand. The Only Info I got was Stone Giants, Zoar Valley, The Old Bull missing or in danger. Followed by something flatening the Old Bulls house. And then a disjointed message from Edgar Seta -Ryha about who Let the Giant Out?

Heck I know we had a Giant in the Basement but that was over a year ago and we were told to leave it alone leave the problem to the Uktena I believe. I have not heard anything else about them since then???
Back to top Go down
Ron Adams

Character sheet
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: GlassWalkers

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:01 pm

"They might not be offering an apology. They could want to talk for many reasons, including a formal declaration of war. From the stories I know it is always better to hear the Giants out."
Back to top Go down
Dietrich Von Stauffel

Dietrich Von Stauffel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:03 am

Well I will take the Information to the Alpha!?! Does anyone know anything first hand?
Back to top Go down
Walks in Shadow

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:26 am

As the Spirit recording kicks off, the new Theurge shrugs.

"They're big. Uncomfortably big. It seems good to go to the Alpha with this one."

After a beat, he adds "and to ask around about what might be felling Giants."

He walks off.
Back to top Go down
Quills

Quills

Character sheet
Tribe: Black Furies

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:48 am

"Look, Dietrich, you don't have to go bothering Seta about this. He's pretty clear about what he feels about the giants. According to him, they should not be messed with. He's going to say, 'What part about my saying do not mess with the Stone Giants was unclear? Are you people stupid?' And tails are going to get ruffled, hackles are going to rise, and it's a bad day for everyone."

Artemis shrugs. "Now I'm not saying we do nothing, I'm just saying that if this is a problem that the collective wewants to poke our snouts into, that collective we need to do that on we own. I'm happy to share what I know, but it won't be here and it's not going to be now. I've about had it with going on a scouting mission only to look behind me and find 10 bored pups that feel like cutting their teeth on what was supposed to be a snatch and grab."
Back to top Go down
Dietrich Von Stauffel

Dietrich Von Stauffel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:47 am

Well Spoken, I know I wont be taking my Pack to Zoar Valley,   If the Giants are not of the Wyrm and not actively attacking us then I am all for Talking to them.  I see no need to make enemies we do not have to fight.  If you have 10 bored pups find them something constructive to do.  I can always use bodies to work on and help patrol the Bawn.

It goes against the grain not to keep the Sept Leadership informed.   I think its something we need to do more often.   So that important information can be spread places of safety, places of danger to be avoided.   Dont Follow Quills when she is scouting looking for a fight or you end up pealing potatoes!  If you want to handle the Information Gathering outside I will talk to people here and just gather information on what happened over a year ago.   Heck I might have to send a message to the Long Watch as several of the people who were here then are now there!   And we can meet again in a few days to discuss what we have found.
Back to top Go down
J Bailey

J Bailey

Character sheet
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:37 am

J arives some were in the middle of the comotion.

er..... oh this is goin to end badly som a-hole is going to go talk to them them and or atack them then the next thing we know we will be at war all over agen.
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet
Tribe: Uktena

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Walker arrives, somewhat belatedly.

<< One finds this interesting, >> he says, << But one has only limited knowledge of the Genosgwa. Warder, determining a course of action would seem to fall to you and to the Alpha. >>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25   An Ice Spirit Arrives  11/25 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Ice Spirit Arrives 11/25
Page 1 of 1