Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

notice/reminder to all characters with scandinavian ties!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
STVincent

notice/reminder to all characters with scandinavian ties! Empty
PostSubject: notice/reminder to all characters with scandinavian ties!   notice/reminder to all characters with scandinavian ties! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:25 pm

For those who don't use facebook or just aren't on it often, next Session is Syttende Mai! Seventeenth May, the Norwegian constitution day. It's kind of a big deal (and I personally have celebrated it with my family most of my life). I would absolutely love to do some things around that, especially for our Get and any other characters with any ties to norway. IC things for this would be awesome, and given some personal experience with the celebration, i'd love to make it part of our session. Please let me know if you're interested in seeing this.

even if you have kinfolk originally from there, or distant cousins, or it's your homeland.

Perhaps something cool for the get who are from a time before norway's independence and Constitutions came about?
Back to top Go down
Dietrich Von Stauffel

Dietrich Von Stauffel

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Get of Fenris

notice/reminder to all characters with scandinavian ties! Empty
PostSubject: Re: notice/reminder to all characters with scandinavian ties!   notice/reminder to all characters with scandinavian ties! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:48 am

Hmmm I will have to go back and re-read what the festival is all about. That Said Dietrich with the Von in his name is more Prussian than Scandanavian Suspect
Back to top Go down

notice/reminder to all characters with scandinavian ties!
Page 1 of 1