Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEWS 6/9/15: Monsters Among Us

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
STVincent

NEWS 6/9/15: Monsters Among Us Empty
PostSubject: NEWS 6/9/15: Monsters Among Us   NEWS 6/9/15: Monsters Among Us EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 3:12 am

LaSalle Waterfront Park, home of drunk cannibals? it would seem so, as of last Friday, anyway.

Two men spent the afternoon at a Park Pavilion, consuming alcohol and enjoying the pleasant weather, and possibly discussing the pair's high frequency arrest records. All went well until both men had a bit too much of their 'liquid courage', beginning to argue until it escalated to... cannibalism.

Howard Caldecott, whose fingertip was bitten off, reported to the police states he was not sure how the argument escalated so rapidly, nor what he was doing just before the attack. All he recalls is that the man he had been drinking with hopped on his bicycle, his only form of transportation, and sped off, leaving Caldecott with only Nine and three-quarters fingers... and a story he can hardly remember.

Police have not yet released the name of the other man involved in the incident, but expect and 'expedient arrest.'

Niagara Falls Reporter
Back to top Go down
Quills

Quills

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Black Furies

PostSubject: Re: NEWS 6/9/15: Monsters Among Us   NEWS 6/9/15: Monsters Among Us EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:26 am

"If this is not a first change, God help the person responsible." Artemis mutters. She makes a phone call.
Back to top Go down
J Bailey

J Bailey

Character sheet
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

PostSubject: Re: NEWS 6/9/15: Monsters Among Us   NEWS 6/9/15: Monsters Among Us EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:17 am

WE nead eyes on it Can the glass walkers pull any fotige from the area?
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: NEWS 6/9/15: Monsters Among Us   NEWS 6/9/15: Monsters Among Us EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:21 pm

If it was a first chance, that man should be missing more than one half a finger, no?
Back to top Go down
Quills

Quills

Character sheet
Tribe: Black Furies

PostSubject: Re: NEWS 6/9/15: Monsters Among Us   NEWS 6/9/15: Monsters Among Us EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:59 pm

Artie shrugs, as she holds the phone. "Mine was pretty violent, but my mom and Tish sat on me until I was done, so no one got really hurt except in the pride department. I bit Tish's ass... But whatever. Anyhow, I've got Andreas looking into where this Howard guy lives, and then maybe someone with more skills than I can talk to him about the unknown wolf."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS 6/9/15: Monsters Among Us   NEWS 6/9/15: Monsters Among Us Empty

Back to top Go down

NEWS 6/9/15: Monsters Among Us
Page 1 of 1