Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cautious inquiries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
STBen

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Uktena

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:02 pm

James Redleaf visits the edge of the bawn--not without some trepidation--and waits for someone to acknowledge him. He's more than a little distracted, and obviously disturbed, by the remarkable lack of the usual minor spirits.
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet
Tribe: Silver Fangs

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:05 pm

(Apparently I am everywhere tonight)
Miguel, walking along in the woods in expensive 'rugged' gear, turns and nods at the bastet.

'Mr. Redleaf.', he says nodding.
Back to top Go down
Erikson

Erikson

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:21 pm

In his lupis form erikson comes up sniffing the air and upon seeing Miguel and James howls a greeting
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:24 pm

*Smiles at the Fenrir, while he awaits the Fera's response*
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:37 pm

"Evening, gentlemen.  Err...I couldn't help noticing that all of the spirits seem to be...well, gone.  I was a little concerned about that."  He tilts his head quizzically.  "Would either of you know anything about what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Erikson

Erikson

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:42 pm

*looks from the bastet to the silver fang waiting to see what his friend would say
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:11 pm

*sighs*
Respectfully, I cannot say. You would have to ask the Sept alpha and get your yea or nay from him.
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:26 pm

Redleaf scratches his head and grimaces ruefully.

"Yes, well...is that even an option right now? I mean, when unusual things happen, I know the Sept tends to be less welcoming to casual visitors."
Back to top Go down
Erikson

Erikson

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:30 pm

In garou (should i go fetch the alpha? Or the warding pack?)
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:34 pm

*He nods to Erikson, as he looks at the Fera*

'In truth it does. I can't promise you that the warder or the alpha will receive you nor that if they do, that they will answer you.

I can however, promise that I will treat you as fairly as I can. I do owe you a debt and unlike some, I honor my debts to the Folk.'
Back to top Go down
Erikson

Erikson

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:40 pm

*runs swiftly off soon disappearing from sight to fetch the alpha or the warders
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:56 pm

Redleaf sits, with the relaxed patience of someone who's used to spending long periods of time waiting.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Johnson

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:22 pm

The smell of burning precedes Mitch's arrival. "Gaia, what a mess." He drops onto the ground nearby and pulls out some jerky from his bag. "Anyone care for a nip? Hiya, Redleaf." He starts chewing, then pauses. "What brings you by?"
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:26 pm

"Well, you know, the usual. Nice night, good time for a walk, reports of walking corpses, a complete and utter lack of spirits...that sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:48 pm

*snorts amusedly*
Back to top Go down
Mitch Johnson

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:54 pm

Mitch does a quick sniff-check and stomp-about. "Nope, got all the ash off. Ah, the lovely perfume of napalm in the evening." He looks about. "Hadn't noticed the lack of spirits, but I've been pretty busy."
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:23 pm

Redleaf gestures to the remarkably-empty Bawn.  "It's pretty noticeable.  All of Niagara Falls appears to be the same.  Oh, by the way, that includes places that are usually no-fly zones because they're so loaded with Asu...err, with Banes.  Now, if I were a well-organized Sept of Garou, I might take advantage of that before the Banes come back in force.  But that's just me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cautious inquiries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cautious inquiries   Cautious inquiries Empty

Back to top Go down

Cautious inquiries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falling waters 2.0 :: Locations :: Caern :: The Umbral Bawn-
Jump to: