Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Messenger Spirit...

Go down 
+2
Miguel Castillo
STBrian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
STBrian

A Messenger Spirit... Empty
PostSubject: A Messenger Spirit...   A Messenger Spirit... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:35 pm

A swift gaffling of Harrier shrieks as it descends down unto umbral goat island.

<<I BEAR A MESSAGE FROM ALASKA, COME AND LISTEN,>> it cries in the speech of the spirits.
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A Messenger Spirit...   A Messenger Spirit... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:11 pm

(The morning of the 19th) *An image, a ghostly translucent and flickering image, of Miguel appears. He is wearing clothes appropriate for much harsher weather than one would expect from someone in the local clime, heavy cargo pants and a wilderness patterned coat. Miguel has a firearm, something no one here has even seen him touch, slung over his shoulder.... The reflection of him flashes and fades in an odd blue as he speaks, and even though he is calm and composed of speech and manner, those who know him well or are truly observant will notice something. He is afraid.*

"Companions. I have arrived at a place of frost and fear at the call of a Queen of my tribe. I had been asked to keep my involvement secret previously. The time for secrets, I am told, is now over. Alaska holds endless wonders and beauty and it, and the rest of the world, is threatened by what rises up beneath it. Fallen Gurahl and Black Spiral Dancers cavort in glee and Banes chitter in their madness as an ancient unnameable evil rises. This evil is the sworn enemy of all, but especially the Fianna, having destroyed a place sacred to them in the past... and now it hungers for more wanton destruction. Even with the numbers gathered here, Elders and Athros, Masters of the Arts Martial and Spiritual, it will be a close fought thing. This whole battle could turn on the edge of a single blade, the tip of one spear, the bravery of a single garou. I am asking you, each of you, to be that garou. Some must stay behind, and even those who stand and wait serve.... but if you feel your heart answering my call, there is a place and a desperate need for you here. I am prepared, even willing, to face my death.

*Sternness and pride war with fear in his eyes for a moment but something great than all three wins, determination.*

I am not willing to lose for being too proud to ask for help, especially from those I call friends. If you would come, say so, and Harrier the Swiftwinged will show you the way. If you cannot, wish us fortune, for should we fail... you will find my claw marks on the beast when it comes next for our home."

*He seems distracted for a second by something over his shoulder... he turns back, draws his blade in a Knight's Salute and fades...*

Last edited by Miguel Castillo on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A Messenger Spirit...   A Messenger Spirit... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:17 pm

(OOC:
Ooc info for those who are interested

The War Moot ICly it is going to take place on Wednesday the 19th.  OOC we're going to run the RP for it from the 16th to the 22nd.
To try and get this resolved sooner rather than later we're going to be
starting the proxy on the 23rd.

These are the things you NEED to do.

First! You’ll need to fill out this handy little form. It helps people plan
on who is exactly coming, not to mention it’s going to be part of David’s cheat sheet on running this.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q8k2QrU9oP48h22zAMU2Fcz1f0lX7X4kLpBK9I51KQ0/edit?usp=sharing

Then you need to join the googlegroup:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/fiannaalaskabanehunt

If you do not do both AND send in your sheet to the addy that They will provide later to proxy at, you arent gonna be able to be there, help or get that sweet sweet RP

Warning: Your toon can and may die.)
Back to top Go down
Erikson

Erikson

PostSubject: Re: A Messenger Spirit...   A Messenger Spirit... EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Erikson looks shocked for a second at the announcement, the shock turning to a wild grim across his wolfish face and a spark in his eye. Turning to his pack

"Time to pack our things my friends! A great adventure awiats us! "
Back to top Go down
Dietrich Von Stauffel

Dietrich Von Stauffel

Character sheet
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Messenger Spirit...   A Messenger Spirit... EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm

"looks at Erikson and those Gathered" I have heard the Call of our Ally even as he originally urged me to stay....and I have heard the call of my Teachers so I will accompany the Iron Wave as you go on this Journey pack your things we leave soon.

Back to top Go down
Quills

Quills

Character sheet
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Black Furies

PostSubject: Re: A Messenger Spirit...   A Messenger Spirit... EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:39 am

"Good luck, you guys." Artemis says, a little grimly. "You are going to fuckin' need it." She clasps forearms with Dietrich, "Who stands as Eldest Philodox and Truthcatcher while you're away? Someone's got to keep law and order around here. Leave Bailey and I unchecked and this place might be a crater or a philodendron bush when you get back."
Back to top Go down
J Bailey

J Bailey

Character sheet
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Bone Gnawers

PostSubject: Re: A Messenger Spirit...   A Messenger Spirit... EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:14 am

hay I am a repetitive of athorty..... as head mouse i bleave all kids should have un feterd access to the candy store.....

Balys face changes to a serous expression, Good luck to all garou who go, our enemies are on there heals hear we will hold will your gone.
Back to top Go down
Dietrich Von Stauffel

Dietrich Von Stauffel

Character sheet
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Messenger Spirit...   A Messenger Spirit... EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:35 pm

"looks at Bailey and Quills"
Keep it safe I will try to bring all the others back, and as for who is Eldest Philodox I have only seen Miguel and myself at the Caern in months you will be without Philodox "smiles" supervision until one or both of us return!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Messenger Spirit...   A Messenger Spirit... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Messenger Spirit...
Page 1 of 1