Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fallout: Investigating Walker

Go down 
+4
Daniel Aerin Mille-Sandre
Player One
Miguel Castillo
STBen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
STBen

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Uktena

Fallout: Investigating Walker Empty
PostSubject: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Okay, folks: those who are investigating Walker's deeds and death, here's the place to do it.
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:10 am

(Sounds like a job for the warder and truth catcher.)
Back to top Go down
Player One

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:53 pm

((If the scene takes place shortly after session, then Eastman will still be around and plainly paying very close attention to the proceedings.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:09 pm

Steelheart wasn't there to witness it, but after hearing the news, he'll definitely want in on the investigation.

Ben, could Steelheart have been there soon enough to use a Death Dust talen? That's normally my first step.
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:20 pm

We thought of it, wasnt enough left to death dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Ick...well then...Summon the spirit if we can't use the death dust short-cut? Wendigo stick around better than Glass Walkers or Striders.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Theurge

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:51 pm

(Tried that. Gathering for Departed and a summoning of his spirit had no result, he did not show. Since he exploded technologically, maybe try one of the weavery things you can do?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:02 pm

((You know what, let's start with this.))

Steelheart arrives back at the caern in a rush, sprinting the last distance until he arrives in the meeting hall and finds his sept mates considering how best to investigate this tragedy.

"How?" he says, at first at a loss for any other words, "How? How did this happen?"

((This way, Steelheart/Steve gets a better sense of what happened and how best to investigate from there, rather than me coming up with ideas blind. Makes sense that Steelheart would have to hear more about it first.))
Back to top Go down
STBucky

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:09 pm

Seta, who is apparently still loitering. "I weighed him. Weaver corrupted... something about a personal issue and his lack of success." He shrugs. Also waves at people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Steelheart blinks, still confused, and asks, "Forgive me, Seta-rhya, but I wasn't here for this at all. I only just heard that he died.

"Can someone tell me the full story, from start to finish? Or at least from when he was still yet walking under his own power to the point where he somehow came to be in such a state that Death Dust can't even call him back?"
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:47 pm

*Looks at Steelhearts feet* You are standing in what is left of him.

*points to the scant drying goo that remains*
Back to top Go down
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:50 pm

(Clarification : Unless another ST has contradicted, there were no physical remains from Walker. He completely vaporized. )
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:54 pm

(you said he was a scant amount of green goop, i recall)
Back to top Go down
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:56 pm

( That doesn't mechanically match up with the cause, however, if I stated such, then I will be bound by that. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:43 pm

Steelheart looks at the floor in horror.

"How?"
Back to top Go down
STBucky

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:55 pm

((Pretty sure he was just vaporized....))

"Looked like a cranial bomb linking to some sort of other pyrotechnic device. He incandesced... for lack of a better term."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:51 am

Steelheart takes a deep breath, and then another, and another, pulling back his emotions and regaining a bit more of his composure.

"Okay, right. A cranial bomb. Anyone see the moments leading up to this? What was going on? Who was around?"
Back to top Go down
Ylva_Ulvkriger

Ylva_Ulvkriger

Character sheet
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:19 pm

"The Shadow Lord." Ylva Ulvkriger approached, arms folded over her chest. "Eastman. We heard a gunshot that I think was his, before we even knew what was happening. Jimmy grappled Walker, then Miguel tackled him against the door with his shield, taking the brunt of the explosion. Myself, Dietrich-Rhya, Speaks-With-Gaia's-Voice and others were nearby to jump into the fray if necessary."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Steelheart nods slowly, but still appears confused as he says, "But that still doesn't explain what triggered all of this..."

"Wait, I have an idea.  I'm going Umbral."

Stepping sideways, he then walks over to a corner of the room.  He checks his watch, does a bit of mental math, and then apparently looking up at nothing, begins addressing a random point on the wall in Spirit Speech.

< < Monitor Foxtrot Whiskey Delta Zero Zero Niner.  Request made for recordings and all accessory data from time index HH:MM:SS to HH:MM:SS, 2015-09-19. > >

OOC:
Steelheart is making the request of the Weaver/technology spirits installed into the caern's security system when he and Ron upgraded everything.  He'll also be asking his Spirit Network x2 as well.
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 12:55 pm

(( OOC: Okay. Specifically, where and when do you want to see? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 1:06 pm

((OOC: Five minutes leading up to the death through the five minutes following it))
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:04 pm

The security footage reveals discussion in the Hall. As several Garou head towards the Heart, Walker stands and moves towards the exit from the Hall of Assembly. The Shadow Lord walks up behind him, pulls out a combat shotgun, and opens fire. Walker attempts to dodge, but is struck, calling out "Guardian Pack, I am attacked! Aid me!" As he is calling for aid, Jimmy Chmielewski throws a Molotov cocktail at Walker. Several other members of the Sept move to intervene. Some attempt to stop the Shadow Lord; Seta points at Walker and says "You will not leave until this is settled to my satisfaction!"

The Shadow Lord then opens fire on Walker at point blank range, full automatic fire, blasting most of Walker's head and chest to hamburger. He falls, and then climbs back to his feet--Rage-healing. At that point, an audible beeping is heard. Jimmy tackles him, and Miguel uses his shield to pin Walker against the door. Walker then incandesces, exploding into vapor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Steelheart returns from the Umbra, quite shaken. He looks around the group and asks, "Do we know why this Shadow Lord and Jimmy attacked Walker? Why Seta commanded him to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Joe Two-Tents

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 4:40 pm

"Shadowlords are particularly useful at sussing out enemies. I commanded him to stay for the simple reason that he sought to flee. The innocent seldom flee." Seta seems unmoved by the whole discussion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 5:19 pm

"Of course, Seta-rhya," Steelheart responds respectfully. "The tapes weren't clear on what precipitated the Shadow Lord's identification of Walker as an enemy. Was there something in his words during the sept's discussion which might have aroused suspicion?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Investigating Walker   Fallout: Investigating Walker Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout: Investigating Walker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next