Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Throws-Out-Windows

Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen   Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:35 pm

Hi, everyone.

I am seriously late on all of the things because I have life and what not. Anyway, I play Thyra "Throws-out-Windows" Berginsdottir a Lupus, Fosern, Galliard of the Fenrir (PB3) and I wanted to speak to those who were in Alaska, particularly concerning any who died from this Sept so I can better tell the full story along with singing the tales of any who fell.

I know this is late, but if anyone still wants to do some RP that'd be awesome.

Thanks

-Em
Back to top Go down
Erikson

Erikson

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen   Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:53 pm

Deffinatly, i was in alaska with iron wave and ultima ratio whom are now united in weregild. if you show up with a howl of intro we can rp swap stories, it will be a good time
Back to top Go down
Asya Petrova

Asya Petrova

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen   Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:08 pm

I'm totally down. Asya lost her cousin in Alaska.
Back to top Go down
Throws-Out-Windows

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen   Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:09 pm

Mmmkay I'll sent out a Howl on the Edge of the Bawn Smile
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet
Auspice: Philodox

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen   Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:52 pm

I am in, and have given a eulogy, wanna hear it?
Back to top Go down
Throws-Out-Windows

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen   Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:44 pm

Yes, I'm looking to have stories of what you saw in alaska so I can do a full story of it, also the details of those who were lost (Windows has Effective Garou Lore 5, and OOC I have a fairly good record of who people are) but I want to have actual stories of what people have done in their lives from their septmates so I can add them into the story of Alaska.
Back to top Go down
Throws-Out-Windows

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen   Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:39 pm

Miguel, (sorry don't know ooc name) Strength-Unbent-and-Unbroken was a name that Windows' gave out. And I'd say rock the unbreakable or turn it towards unbreakable [noun] like unbreakable will or something
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet
Auspice: Philodox

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen   Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:44 pm

I am sure we will think of something
Back to top Go down
Throws-Out-Windows

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen   Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:45 pm

Well the lupus Skald I play is maybe obsessed with giving names. So if nothing else that might happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen   Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerning Alaska / Songs of the Fallen
Page 1 of 1