Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Have a Question, the Thread.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
STBrian

I Have a Question, the Thread. Empty
PostSubject: I Have a Question, the Thread.   I Have a Question, the Thread. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:32 pm

Question about the Caern? About history? About any of the Sept NPCs? Or even just mechanics or MES, just drop a line here and I'll pontificate at you. :p
Back to top Go down
Paul Luger

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Shadow Lords

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Question, the Thread.   I Have a Question, the Thread. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:51 pm

1) Do members of the Caern have open access to The Hall of Hallowed Heroes? I know from the settings document it is guarded, but, as an example, would Paul have the ability to walk below at any time to pay respect to the fallen Shadow Lords?

2) I know the Maid of the Mist is a custom (and based on native legend) totem but with her descending (in her sacrificial not but is way) from Grandfather Thunder, how should she be treated by... I don't know, Shadow Lords who venerate the Thunderer, canonically speaking? My knee jerk reaction is the same as any descendant thereof, but I do have a touch of concern for that in meta, if that makes sense?
Back to top Go down
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Question, the Thread.   I Have a Question, the Thread. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:18 am

1) Do members of the Caern have open access to The Hall of Hallowed Heroes? I know from the settings document it is guarded, but, as an example, would Paul have the ability to walk below at any time to pay respect to the fallen Shadow Lords?

- Anyone older than a Cub has a right to visit the Hall.  The honor guard posted there only gets twitchy if folks start going down with spelunking gear or open sodas.

2) I know the Maid of the Mist is a custom (and based on native legend) totem but with her descending (in her sacrificial not but is way) from Grandfather Thunder, how should she be treated by... I don't know, Shadow Lords who venerate the Thunderer, canonically speaking? My knee jerk reaction is the same as any descendant thereof, but I do have a touch of concern for that in meta, if that makes sense?

Traditionally, Shadowlords here have been respectful if a bit confused by the Maid.  Your OOC thoughts mirrors their IC confusion on the subject.  We can talk about this off list, if you want to hash that out a bit, but as an aside, the Hirim aspect of Grandfather Thunder still exists, if you want to god bother a bit, you can ask him.

Last edited by STBrian on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling and gramma)
Back to top Go down
Paul Luger

Character sheet
Tribe: Shadow Lords

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Question, the Thread.   I Have a Question, the Thread. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:21 am

I like it. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Uktena

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Question, the Thread.   I Have a Question, the Thread. EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:47 am

I'm finally sitting down and hitting up an ordeal or 2 here. I know this was mentioned at session, but that was a week ago. 

Who is our current "Direct Coordinator" is that considered Bucky, or an intermediate while we are getting up to speed? Email addy also useful here.
Back to top Go down
https://fwlarp.rpg-board.net
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Question, the Thread.   I Have a Question, the Thread. EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Bucky. Use the Fallingwatersts email.
Back to top Go down
Syntos Bro'uki

Character sheet
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Question, the Thread.   I Have a Question, the Thread. EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:20 am

A few questions. First, does my pack have a pack board? Moon Knights?

Second, regarding pack totem. Each pack has their totem. I know to get a pack totem, you need a combined total equalling the cost of the Totem and any remaining levels of totem allows you to buy things for the totem. Is there a place that information is stored for each totem, as I believe my packs costs 5 and I believe each member alone has contributed close to that number.
Back to top Go down
Charging bear

Charging bear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Question, the Thread.   I Have a Question, the Thread. EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:28 am

its on your Char. sheet 6th or 7th tab. has all the info on you totem and its work up. hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Syntos Bro'uki

Character sheet
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Question, the Thread.   I Have a Question, the Thread. EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:50 am

I know that portion. I didnt know if packs should have a sit down with an ST to review additions to a totem.

Back to top Go down
STBrian

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Question, the Thread.   I Have a Question, the Thread. EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:16 am

Your Totem's sheet should be approved by me, Ben or Steve, yes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Question, the Thread.   I Have a Question, the Thread. EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:12 am

I'm pretty sure the moon knights decided no board needed and to handle their pack stuff via Facebook
Back to top Go down
https://fwlarp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have a Question, the Thread.   I Have a Question, the Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

I Have a Question, the Thread.
Page 1 of 1