Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....

Go down 
+3
J Bailey
folkvar
Syntos Bro'uki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dietrich Von Stauffel

Dietrich Von Stauffel

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Get of Fenris

In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Dietrich has watched with a keen eye to the give and take two well matched opponents but with the splintering of the last two shields he speaks.

Hold and Step Back!

And waits to insure that the two combatants will seperate!?!
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:32 pm

*Miguel sits on his rump and spits out a gob of blood. He may giggle.*
Back to top Go down
Dietrich Von Stauffel

Dietrich Von Stauffel

Character sheet
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:56 pm

*finishes waiting for William Eriksson to step back*

Miguel please shift to Glabro to speed your healing!

You have both fought well and brought honor to both yourselves and your packs and your tribes.  But in every challenge there must be a victor.  In this one Willaim Ericksson Junge Skald of the Fenrir of the Pack Iron Wave is victorious 3 Shields to one over Miguel Casillo Del Monte called Edge of Courtesy, Cliath, Philodox, of the Silver Fangs house Gleaming Eye and the pack known as the Troubleshooters.

Congradulations to both of well done!
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:04 am

*Heaves a sigh and he stands, hands pressed against his side, leaking crimson*

Well fought.  *he drops his hand to his belt and pulls out this item, a brilliant argent, heavy enough to count as the promised three marks of silver.*In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 Viking_Dragon
Back to top Go down
Erikson

Erikson

PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:09 am

The proud skald took a step back and howled his victory for all to hear dropping his splintered sheild and battered and blunted axe to the ground

"You fought bravely Miguel Casillo Del Monte called Edge of Courtesy, Cliath, Philodox, of the Silver Fangs house Gleaming Eye and the pack known as the Troubleshooters! I am eager to hear the tales you have for myself, shall I get some mead you look like you could use a drink"

The weary get had not had a fight like that in some time rubs a quickly healing cut

"I think I need a glass myself"
Back to top Go down
Erikson

Erikson

PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:19 am

"Ah thank you friend I had almost forgotten about that"
Back to top Go down
Quills

Quills

Character sheet
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Black Furies

PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 3:48 am

"Jesus Fuck!" Exclaims Artie as Miguel spits his blood. She scampers over to his side and checks that the wound is closing. Once satisfied, a brilliant smile breaks over her face.

"Crazy fries, my man. Crazy fries."
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:00 am

*Shakes head.*
Thank you, Erikson, but I don't drink. *looks at Artemis while continuing to speak to the Get* I have vowed to not drink spirits till a certain deed is done.
Some water, perhaps? As for the torc, my smith made it from an old design she saw. I thought you would fancy it.

*He shifts to glabro as he is examined by the Fury, his wound indeed starting to close.*
Crazy fries indeed. I believe you Americans say, 'Yolo.'?
Back to top Go down
Erikson

Erikson

PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:11 am

"I can Respect that my friend and your Smith is indeed skilled"

Goes off to get some water, mead, and returns with that plus a large plate of meat and a large chunk of bread

"Please help yourself"

Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:08 pm

*A wicked look in his eyes* I will if you promise me a rematch in 3 moons time.
Back to top Go down
Erikson

Erikson

PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:36 pm

"Haha! Any time my friend"
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:29 pm

I may change tweak the rules a bit, change the terms some... just to keep it spicy. *Miguel's wound finishes closing and he shift s back down to homid. He picks a choice bit of meat and chews thoughtfully while he picks up the detritus*
Back to top Go down
Erikson

Erikson

PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:08 pm

"Of course, there are many challenges each teaching a different lesson"

*Takes a long drink of mead

Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:22 pm

Oh my, yes. Yes, they do.

I will research some ideas i have.... well, you'll see.

*eats a few bits more and cleans the space used meticulously, rerolling the bolt of cloth after unstaking it and filling in the divots. He uses the cloth to brush out the marks made around the edge and puts out the torches save one. Unrolling the cloth again, he places the weapons and shield on it and improvises a sack with the heavy fabric.*

I am off. Studying to do, training to be done. *gestures to the last remaining torch* I'll leave you a light if you promise to put it out before you go?
Back to top Go down
Erikson

Erikson

PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:45 pm

"Of course, rest up and when you are ready come find me I am most eager to hear your tale of my kin"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....   In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the umbral bawn, at night, surrounded by torches....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2