Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere

Go down 
+5
Ylva_Ulvkriger
Quills
Daniel Aerin Mille-Sandre
Asya Petrova
Miguel Castillo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erikson

Erikson

A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 11:31 am

The skald pads in still in lupis and sits down beside the door
Back to top Go down
Player One

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 11:39 am

Eastman quickly surveys the room, his eyes sweeping from left to right before settling on the bolted chair. It's plainly obvious that it's his first time at the shack. It's also plainly obvious that his reaction doesn't match anyone elses'. Instead of dismay, or discomfort, Eastman shows clinical, professional interest...nodding at points, furrowing brows at others.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 1:03 pm

Mitch comes to an abrupt stop on entering the cabin. "OK, What the hell is going on here? This smells and looks like an interrogation chamber that just got cleaned. Somebody want to fill me in here?"
Back to top Go down
Quills

Quills

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Black Furies

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 1:49 pm

"I asked Ultima Ratio to give the Troubleshooters their due Rite of Contrition in their interrogation room. I was kidding, but apparently they were not, actually having an interrogation room in the middle of nowhere. Also, it seems that Uktima Ratio is now approximately 100% bigger than it was before, having scooped up everyone else. Save the Stargazer, I think." Artie answers evenly, keeping her tone neutral.

"After Contrition is performed, as a gift to the new pack, I would like to perform a Rite called "Soothe the Scars." It is a rite known only to the Black Furies and is meant to heal the mind and soul after great trauma. We do not usually perform this rite for men. I hope that alone is proof of my intentions."
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:00 pm

*Miguel looks up as he walks in*

'I rarely kid, Artemis-rhya. Less now than ever. As for my pack.... *a brief glance at Steelheart* It turns out that I am, despite certain predictions, popular.'

*He walks into the room, comfortably at ease in the spartan surroundings*

"Which man do you hope to perform this ritual on?", Miguel inquires interestedly.
Back to top Go down
Quills

Quills

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:35 pm

"All of them." Artemis says. "And all the women. You've all lost a great deal recently. Folkvar, Halvard, Lily. Your optimism, your childhood, your bright spirit. It's gone, or dimmed, and jibes aside - there is hurt here. Hurt like this does not ease on it's own. You need family, you need pack, and getting together is a good step. Now you let others in to help you, too."

"You don't want it, that's your call. You can't force this rite, nor would I ever want to. This is an offer, a hand up, an olive branch."
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:48 pm

*His eyebrow raises*
"I have my family, Artemis-rhya. I have my pack..... my hurts?", Miguel says carefully, "They will heal in time, balmed and bandaged in the way of my people. However I cannot, in honor, refuse such a gift once offered regardless of whether i think it is appropriate.", Miguel speaks, his tone and his face carefully blank. "I will let my brothers and sisters decide for themselves whether or not to accept your... kind offer."

(First set of chops is me. the next are static.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Galliard
Tribe: Uktena

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:48 pm

The member 'Miguel Castillo' has done the following action : RPS

#1 'RPS' :
A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Paper_small

--------------------------------

#2 'RPS' :
A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Scissors_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Scissors_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Scissors_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Paper_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Paper_small
Back to top Go down
https://fwlarp.rpg-board.net
Ylva_Ulvkriger

Ylva_Ulvkriger

Character sheet
Auspice: Ahroun
Tribe: Get of Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:55 pm

Ylva enters, remaining somewhere between Asya and Erikson. She still says nothing, and keeps her arms folded over her chest. She does not look at Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Asya Petrova

Asya Petrova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:58 pm

Asya looks up at the ceiling, eyes unfocused as if she is in another place. Finally her gaze returns to Artemis and she offers a warm smile. "I would be honored for such assistance, Artemis-rhya. These past few months have been...difficult."
Back to top Go down
Quills

Quills

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 3:17 pm

Artemis smiles at Asya. "Okay, Little Silver Bird-anrae. We'll go back to the caern and perform it somewhere more comforting."

She turns her attention back to Miguel, "like I said, take it or leave it. Can we proceed?"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Auspice: Theurge

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 3:27 pm

At the Adren's request, Daniel lays down upon the spartan floor next to Miguel. Ready to crawl, apparently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 4:56 pm

Steelheart looks rather surprised at the interior of the shack, and shakes his head in dismay. He sighs at Miguel's responses to Artemis, but remains a silent staunch supporter behind his alpha.
Back to top Go down
Asya Petrova

Asya Petrova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 5:11 pm

Asya looks somewhat relieved by the elder ragabash's response. "Yes," the ginger-haired girl looks around, "I doubt this is the atmosphere you'd want in mind for such a task, though it is certainly more fitting for contrition."
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:00 pm

*Miguel reaches into a pocket and places a small figurine, about two inches tall on the floor. He shifts into lupus, his tan skin and dark hair becoming replaced with silver fur. He sits and nudges the token forward towards Artemis with his nose*

(As Miguel sets up the ritual, transforms et al.
Static social vs 6 traits, and spending 3 gnosis, retest if needed. if not needed, then ignore)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:00 pm

#1 'RPS' :
A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Paper_small

#2 'RPS' :
A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Scissors_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:06 pm

(Spending a 4th gnosis, Now static social (current total 12 + 2 from harrier +4 persuasion) vs 8 traits, expending a WP for retest, if needed)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:06 pm

#1 'RPS' :
A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Paper_small

#2 'RPS' :
A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:16 pm

EQ also enacts the Rite of Contrition in Lupus form.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:16 pm

The member 'Ethereal Quality' has done the following action : RPS

'RPS' :
A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Scissors_small
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:17 pm

(Miguel has:
12 social traits
Glib Tongue ((two Traits up on all non-harmful Social Challenges))
Persuasion ((Plus 4 traits))
Asya, EQ and Howls as assistants, or more depending on who bows their head (+3 traits during the ritual?)
22-25 depending on if Eastman, Ylva, Erikson also help
25-28 with purebreed
with retests via
Rituals, Willpower, Overbid and Silver Fang-ness
The target difficulty trait number is Artemis' current rage
The first 5 chops are me, the second five chops are static))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:17 pm

#1 'RPS' :
A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Scissors_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Paper_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Paper_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Paper_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small

#2 'RPS' :
A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Rock_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Paper_small A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Paper_small
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:19 pm

(I guess I just needed the rituals test)
*As he nudges the figurine forward toward the trouble shooter alpha, he whines apologetically*
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Ritual successful.  EQ looks sad, crawling on his belly towards the Troubleshooters.
Back to top Go down
Erikson

Erikson

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Erikson assists in the ritual unleashing a mournful howl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere   A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A lonely shack in the middle of nowhere
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falling waters 2.0 :: Locations :: Arbitrary-
Jump to: