Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Howl of Introduction 10/25

Go down 
+3
Miguel Castillo
Asya Petrova
ViolettaLavaBait
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ViolettaLavaBait

ViolettaLavaBait

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Ragabash
Tribe: Silver Fangs

A Howl of Introduction 10/25  Empty
PostSubject: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:39 pm

A little silver wolf howls from the edge of the Bawn

*I are Violetta Loraine called Lava's Bait, Cliath of the First Tribe, Born of wolf under no moon. Omega of Beyond Good and Evil of the Sept of the Tor*

Last edited by ViolettaLavaBait on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asya Petrova

Asya Petrova

Character sheet
Breed: Homid

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Asya will show up, smiling at the wolf. "Good evening!"
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet
Auspice: Philodox

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:55 pm

*Miguel shimmers into existence, his suit and eyepatch a matching dull grey, a black armband around his left arm with a silver fleur de lis embrodered upon it. Prematurely grey in both hair and beard, scars and premature wrinkles seam white on his tan skin. He has a single lock of uncut hair, slightly longer than the rest that looks like golden hair taken from a Lion's mane. He adjusts his jacket, and as he settles it across his broad shoulders as he steps forward.*

"I welcome you, cousin." He says formally, extending his hands forward and down for her as he approaches.

"I am Miguel Castillo Del Monte, Fostern, a feather on Falcon's Wing, born of the kin daughter of 'Dientes de invierno' Winter's teeth, who was  herself the daughter of  'Rouge Sur Blanc' Red-on-White, whose great great grandfather was "Bitter Cold" grandson of Gelid Rime. To the Garou nation I was called Fiat Justitia. I am now known as 'The Unbreakable', Master of Challenges, Alpha of Ultima Ratio."
Back to top Go down
ViolettaLavaBait

ViolettaLavaBait

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:57 pm

Gutten Tag, I are Violetta and I has runned away from home to come and visit my cousin Miguel
Back to top Go down
Asya Petrova

Asya Petrova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:00 pm

The ginger haired girl's smile grow s wider at that, "That means you're likely my cousin too. I'm Asya Petrova of House Castillo, born on two legs under no moon and cliath of the nation."
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:15 pm

*Switches seemlessly into German...*
"A family reunion!"
Back to top Go down
ViolettaLavaBait

ViolettaLavaBait

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Formally she places her paw in his hand, "Greetings cousin, I hope you do not mind my dropping by. I grew restless and realized I had not come to see you at your home since I arrived here"

For a moment she drops her formality and looks at Asya with a lop sided grin and a wink, " We is Silver Fang, I am sure we is related somehow"
Back to top Go down
Asya Petrova

Asya Petrova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:18 pm

She laughs at that remark, beaming now, "So some here like to remind me!"
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:26 pm

*Looks at Asya with eyebrow raised and begins in French*
"The simple fact of the matter is that we generallly..."
*Stops and switches into german again*
"Pardon, Cousin Violetta, I should stick with a common tongue... Our cousin *he gestures at Asya* Makes a habit of teasing me till I respond. It is my shame that she is often successful in getting a rise out of me."
*frowns playfully at the petite ragabash who teased him.*
Back to top Go down
ViolettaLavaBait

ViolettaLavaBait

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:33 pm

Bounces over to  Asya, "Is a pleasure to meets you. We must talk and play while I am here!"
"Is no shame to be the victim of a good Ragabash," she blinks at Miguel
Back to top Go down
Asya Petrova

Asya Petrova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:36 pm

She snickers at Miguel's look, "Can you really give me that look when you're talking in tongues I don't understand?" she teases Miguel, "How am I supposed to come up with witty repartee that way?"

Asya turns her attention back to her new cousin, "You too! Not enough people like to play around here. Everyone's quite serious."
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:56 pm

*Furrows his brow*
'Wait... you dont speak French? Wait till I tell Grandmother.'
Back to top Go down
Asya Petrova

Asya Petrova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:59 pm

"Je parle très bien français. Aidan wouldn't address me in any other language until I spoke it to his satisfaction." Asya responds archly, "I just don't speak German."
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:03 am

*sighs*
(In french again)"Was I the only one who paid attention to my tutors? What did yours teach you if not languages?"
*Turns to Violetta*
(German...)"We must be making an awful impression. Forgive us."

(English)
Still it was kind of you to visit me. Is this a personal or do we have business to discuss?
Back to top Go down
ViolettaLavaBait

ViolettaLavaBait

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:07 am

"I have the same trouble at the Tor. I sometimes play with the other Cliaths but they are in a different pack and wander off without me all the time," she sighs. "That is why I wander off so often"

She winks at Miguel, "You shouldn't pick on her and speak words she can not understand. It may be mistaken as teasing and you don't want people to think you have a sense of humor do you?!"
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:14 am

*In english.*

"I have no sense of humor. It is known.", Miguel says dourly.
"If you would like a tour of the caern, we have to await the word of the Warder.... but I am pretty sure what he will say."

*Miguel points to the Falls, matching the ones in the material world*
Our Caern totem judges all who leap over the falls. She checks them for wyrm taint and looks into their soul. She will prise your closest held secret from your grasp like taking a candy from a child if she cares to, there is little point in resisting. If you are free from taint, she will let you live and you will arrive, unharmed, in the caern. If you fail her test.... suffice to say that I have seen those who failed and even *I* would have a hard time punishing the guilty more harshly. While I am sure that the Wyrm has no hold on your heart, I suggest that we do a Rite of Cleansing here and now before you jump. As the summer fades to winter, the Maid of the Mist as she is called then becomes the Frozen Queen, with all the harsh regal splendor that suggests. She may be judging more.... sternly at the moment. I would not take chances."
*Miguel shakes his head solemnly side to side.*
Back to top Go down
ViolettaLavaBait

ViolettaLavaBait

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:16 am

"I have no official business for my visit. I simply grew bored and am running away from my screaming Fenrir baby at home. I do not know how you homids deal with the human babies!" she looks exhausted all of a sudden. "I also figure is not a good time to visit the Sept of Eagle's Talons and Benji-rhya is always busy when I go visit him so you got the short straw this week"
Back to top Go down
ViolettaLavaBait

ViolettaLavaBait

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:19 am

"I shall happily submit to the Rite. Good news is I have nothing to hide." she is confident and stands as tall as her four little legs will allow
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:21 am

*Bows*
"I have never felt luckier to be the short straw"
*Miguel's bow and words are well trained and elegant respectively, in the style of the Spanish Courtier.*
If you would prefer to not to wait till the Warder arrives, we can visit my home... but in all honesty, he shouldnt be too long*
Back to top Go down
ViolettaLavaBait

ViolettaLavaBait

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:24 am

"I will do what ever will make you most comfortable. I am content either way."
Back to top Go down
Miguel Castillo

Miguel Castillo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 12:26 am

*Nods*
"I can do the ritual... or I can summon the Theurge of my Pack, Ethereal Quality. He is a Lupus, of Austere Howl.' *closes his eyes briefly*
Back to top Go down
STCharles

Character sheet
Breed:
Auspice:
Tribe:

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:01 am

A voice from the periphery speaks, a shimmer there suggesting the presence of one of the camouflaged Wendigo of the Guardian Pack.

<< Welcome to Falling Waters. Hate to ask, but are you working for the Mechanical Awakening, and do you mean any harm to this Sept or its members? >>

(( OOC: Sense Wyrm, Scent of the True Form, and Truth of Gaia ))
Back to top Go down
Daniel Aerin Mille-Sandre

Daniel Aerin Mille-Sandre

Character sheet
Auspice: Theurge

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:30 am

Daniel pads up.
Back to top Go down
ViolettaLavaBait

ViolettaLavaBait

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:00 am

"Since I do not know what that is I will say I am not a part of the Mechanical Awakening. I mean no harm to any here. I am here only for social reasons, I do not even bring tribe drama on my heals."

((Clean, Lupus, and truth))
Back to top Go down
Asya Petrova

Asya Petrova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:11 am

"There are a lot of Cliaths in the sept, myself included. Many of them are in our pack, or close companions that may be in a pack with us soon. I'm sure they'd love to meet you soon."

"Can we draw the short straw more often?" she quips at Miguel. "I love family visits."

When the Wendigo show, she smiles. If it's Jenny or Cross-the-Rivers, they'll receive a warm greeting from Asya. The same goes for Dany.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Howl of Introduction 10/25    A Howl of Introduction 10/25  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Howl of Introduction 10/25
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next