Falling waters 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Falling waters 2.0

Here there be Werewolves

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keeping watch on FW Site Alpha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Aerin Mille-Sandre

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Silver Fangs

Keeping watch on FW Site Alpha Empty
PostSubject: Keeping watch on FW Site Alpha   Keeping watch on FW Site Alpha EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:12 am

Daniel can be seen near the Umbral native mound, tending to the needs of the few Gaian and Wyld spirits in the area. He seeks for slumbering spirits as well. He gossips with spirits there in the way of Wolves, praising other Garou for their good deeds and getting information from them in return.

"...and even though that Fostern dropped him from high up into the water near Whirlpool, Bailey-rhya showed great restraint. Not every Athro would forgive so quickly and..."

"...yes, he did, he was a guest of Miguel's and he interrogated Percy guest about whether Miguel could protect them. Don't know how Percy got through that kind of insult without Frenzy! And Miguel didn't revoke guest rights on him, even though he could have. So much honor and..."

"...it's amazing that he still has the will to keep doing the Seasonal rites, to keep teaching me and trying to keep us together. Yes Bankroll is growing into his own now, it's..."

"...iam Erikson spent so much time working with the cub, trying to make her feel comfortable. And our only Child of Gaia kept trying to help her build connections to our Silver Record, our history. These Galliards are really making their mark on..."

"...Yes, Chimelewski put himself in harm's way just to be sure the Devil's Hole was clear of taint. Quite a good job upholding the Litany, don't you t..."

"Oh, the new Fianna Theurge? Yes, he stood his ground by my side against those Wyrm-Beasts, facing down the Emanations until we were ordered to pull out. So brave and wise, glad he came to..."

"...yes, Ritemaster Putski did set aside his own Tribe's interests for the good of everyone. Wish he was born a Fang, that kind of leadership is enviable. Good for the Sentinels' alliances though, plus he...

"...was always there to protect whichever one of us was weakest. Easy to forget she's mute, she has such a vivid presence..."
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Uktena

PostSubject: Re: Keeping watch on FW Site Alpha   Keeping watch on FW Site Alpha EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 6:48 pm

The spirits listen with interest. In fact, Daniel manages to attract quite a flock of raven-spirits.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Breed: Lupus
Auspice: Theurge
Tribe: Silver Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Keeping watch on FW Site Alpha   Keeping watch on FW Site Alpha EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 6:54 am

Daniel will listen to their gossip in return.
Back to top Go down
STBen

Character sheet
Breed: Homid
Auspice: Philodox
Tribe: Uktena

PostSubject: Re: Keeping watch on FW Site Alpha   Keeping watch on FW Site Alpha EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 9:37 am

The ravens, of course, have LOTS of gossip. The problem is, they don't seem to have much idea of taking turns when sharing it.

<< So I says to the Bane, I says, "That's your face? I thought it was a pizza!" Then HE says... >>

<< No shit, there was this three-eyed fish looking back at me, and then it... >>

<< ...biggest damned spider I've ever seen, crawling up the wall of the building, I didn't get too close... >>

<< ...dude must have thought he was Superman or something... >>

<< "...creepiest lookin' doll you could imagine, and it winked!" >>

<< "So Hugh says, "Yeah, the boss has tunnel vision, he gets fixated on one thing," and I say to Hugh... >>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping watch on FW Site Alpha   Keeping watch on FW Site Alpha Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping watch on FW Site Alpha
Page 1 of 1